An online avenue for Drewelow family expression, photos, and whatever else we can come up with. Your participation is welcome, but don't feel o-blogated.
Monday, July 25, 2005
Daddy and stud boy with new shades
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Sarah and Jason,
What great pictures. I finally had time to look. Amy and I spent time today with Jake looking at floorplans.
I don't now if these blogger notes are shared, so I'll not get too deep into thoughts about it all, but we're glad to help where we can.
A beautiful Boy---God had some good genes to work with...huh!
1 comment:
Sarah and Jason,
What great pictures. I finally had time to look. Amy and I spent time today with Jake looking at floorplans.
I don't now if these blogger notes are shared, so I'll not get too deep into thoughts about it all, but we're glad to help where we can.
A beautiful Boy---God had some good genes to work with...huh!
Love you guys,
Bonnie Laux
Post a Comment