Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More Notable Quotables

I laugh multiple times a day over the greatest lines from Caleb. Here are a few:

He LOVES muffins and so Jason asked, "Caleb, are you the muffin man?" Caleb's reply, "No, Cabed Jason Drewelow." And that was that.

Yesterday he was playing with Javin's latest present, a cute bear that sings "Take me out to the ball game" when you pull the cord. Well, the cord is located between the bear's legs and as you pull it the bear extends. So Caleb exclaimed, "I pull da bear's pee-ah" (penis). That got a pretty good laugh.

We were at Sears the other day and Caleb and Javin were in the stroller and we were talking to a salesman. Caleb kept saying something over and over (like normal!) and we finally realized he was trying to get the salesman's attention and was saying, "Look it ma brother." He was proud!

When Javin was home the very first night from the hospital Caleb woke up at 3am to loud crying. He said, "Daddy, baby Javin caring (scaring) me." Poor boy.

Caleb and I were in the bathroom and I picked him up so he could see himself in the mirror. When I put him down he said, "I wanna see the boy gain (again)."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aren't they so funny? I am calling you after 7 when i have minutes! Can't wait to see you guys!