Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Okay already

So we went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday and saw lots of people, and several that I knew (which is the whole reason for going, you know).  Anyway, it seems unanimous....I should update my blog more often....or so they say.  So, if you were on of those people, this post is for you!

I can hardly believe this little baby is going to be one in a few weeks!  Where has the time gone? 


And, my gracious, Caleb is 3 already.  Neither one of us can believe it!  Speaking of which, he totally cracks me up.....when he's not bringing me to tears! :)  The other day he was saying, "I can hardly believe myself!"

In the last couple of weeks Javin has started to walk....on his knees.  It is so funny.  If I can figure out how to put a video on here I'll have to post it.  



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update and pictures! So cute! How about a picture of the new house? Miss you guys!!

Jess