Well, the baby didn't come on my birthday....at least not yet, but he will come tomorrow. I went to the doctor today and she gave us the choice to be induced tomorrow or Monday if I didn't go on my own. So, due to child care issues, we decided to schedule it for tomorrow even though I'd really like to be able to go naturally. So, if anybody actually reads this and reads it tonight, pray that I will be far enough along by tomorrow morning (or I go into labor tonight) that the induction process won't be quite as painful.
I will be sure to post our news and all the details just as soon as I can. I'm looking forward to meeting this little guy. In the meantime, I'm busy scrubbing the floor, doing laundry, cleaning, and feeling contractions off and on.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm praying and praying!
Krista L.
Post a Comment