Friday, August 31, 2007

I have a minute

Tummy Time!
Woah, look at dat, mom
"I did it, hip hip"
Great action shot by mom :)

"Watch me, watch me"

As I sit here I can smell the sweet aroma of spit up on my shoulder. I just laid my precious baby down and I figure I have less than 50 minutes to get a whole list of stuff done before my big boy gets up. Ready, set, go...... ... One thing on my list is to post a few new pics from the last couple of days. Then I should probably change my shirt, make some phone calls to our phone company, MOPS, get everything ready for the Kernels baseball game tonight (Jason's work party), prepare my grocery list and blah blah blah. So, in an effort to get one thing checked off my list, here are a few pics from Wednesday.....

No comments: