Tuesday, August 28, 2007

This and That and a prayer request

My smiley 8 week old
Another thumb sucker!
Caleb thinks Javin needs some toys to play with

I just made my first purchase on QVC ~ I'm not exactly sure what that says about me. Hmmmm. Maybe it would help if you knew what I bought, though actually, that might make things worse. Okay, I'll tell you ~ a mop set. Not any ordinary mop set, mind you, a MICROFIBER mop set that enables you to clean anywhere with only a small amount of water....and it's all washable. I think this is the ticket to getting me to clean more efficiently (or just more)....I hope!

On a more noteworthy subject, please pray for my cousin Mari and her husband. They (ok, just Mari) will be delivering quadruplets tomorrow (Wed, August 29th). They will be having 3 boys and a girl! Yeah. I thought today was rough with 1 two year old. Though, for her encouragement, maybe having 4 two year olds won't be that bad because they'll all be able to entertain and "help" each other. I know I wish I had an older brother or twin for Caleb that could help entertain him ~ maybe it would keep him out of trouble. Today was pretty funny though. I set up a slide outside and put it inside his little pool and he played for forever, it was truly a beautiful thing. Well, he fell or went down in the water a little bit or something and he got up and said "I lose myself". After a pretty rough day, phrases like that help things to be right in the world once again.

Javin will be 2 months tomorrow. Man, I just can't believe it! He's the sweetest darn thing ever.....especially now since most of his baby acne and gooped up eyes have healed! He loves his mobile in his crib, it's so fun to watch him smile and coo. He's quite advanced you know....

I realize I haven't been a very diligent blogger and I would like to say that will change, but ....well, maybe after our kitchen remodel is done....or the kids are grown up.

No comments: