Thursday, December 20, 2007

New camera + new computer = No no pictures

Ok, so I'm still trying to figure out how to work the new computer (we got an IMac) and the new camera.  You see, we had to get a new camera because our old one did a terrible job of shooting things in motion. Since Caleb is in constant motion and he is has been (until Javin arrived) our main subject we have undoubtedly had many a blurry photo.....and perhaps an even more frustrated mother.  So, I have high hopes for the new Canon Powershot S5IS.  Of course, now that we also have a new computer I haven't figured out how to get the pics from the camera to the computer and then to the blog.  Just give me a few more weeks.  Or maybe I should just ask Jason, it seems to only take him a couple of minutes.  I'm technologically challenged, just ask him.

It's cold, I'm homebound most days all day, and I need a serious outlet ~ perhaps I'll try blogging again. :)  That only seems possible tonight because both boys are in bed, the house is clean (thank you Jason), and it's not even 9pm yet!

On a crazy note, Javin is crawling!  Yes, it's true.  I can hardly believe it myself.  I know it's inevitable but I thought I would have had a couple more months (he's only 5 1/2 months).  It's pretty cool, though.  He's a lot of fun.  He loves his belly, loves to move, loves to jump, and loves to perturb Caleb ~ which, unfortunately don't take a whole lot sometimes.  

Jason was singing "What a Mighty God we Serve" with Caleb tonight before bed and he decided to stop and ask Caleb if he knew what the line ..."heaven and earth adore Him...." meant.  Apparently, Caleb paused for a moment and asked, "Did God get his finger stuck in the door?"  Ahhh, out of the mouth of babes...  :)

No comments: