I had Javin's 6 month appointment on Friday (he'll be 6 months on the 29th) and the doctor was quite amazed. She hadn't seen a 6 month old crawl for many years, she said.....and he's not even 6 months old yet! I told her he was advanced :) He's in the 75%ile for height and 40% for weight ~ and best of all, he slept thru the night last night! YEah!! I'm writing this at 7:35am and he's still sleeping. I woke up at 5:30am and had already gotten more sleep than usual so I just got up, read, prayed, finished my jello salad, took a shower and now, here I am.
The cousins arrived last night and Lily is still standing!! We couldn't be more proud of Caleb! He started out a little rough and hyper but he played pretty well. Now if I can just help him understand that Jackson isn't big enough to be rough and tumble with yet, well, ........ maybe i should just concentrate on one victory so far.
3 comments:
Hi Sarah - welcome back to blog land :) Can't believe you have a crawler already and I look forward to seeing the high quality pictures someday soon. Merry Christmas to you all!
Kerstin
Good to read news about you! We had asked Tyson and Sarah about you and where you were, then I found you on Caroline's blog. Glad you are well. I was in touch with Amy Laux Tamany this week also. Small world!
Ben and Sarah Berberich
HI Sarah..
I went to youth Group with Jason at New Covenant & we all have mutual friends...The Criddle Girls and the Guthrie's..Tell Jason Hi! Have a great Sunday tomorrrow!
Casey Duvel Ament
Post a Comment