Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm back!

Ok, so it's been a long time.  I don't know if anyone was sad by my absence, but I'll apologize in case it has been difficult not getting to hear more about my crazy days and crazy boys.  Perhaps it has been so long that no one will even check my blog to know that I am, indeed, updating it after several months.  That's okay.  I'm going to change things up a bit anyway, if I actually get on here and write.   

So, here's an new pic of the boys showing off their new sweatshirts from Christmas and a family shot of the four of us.  Maybe, if I actually get it done, I'll send these out as part of a Valentine.  



2 comments:

Philip said...

Of course there are people still checking it. :-) Glad to see you back!

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're back. I'm still checking and love to hear from you.
Krista