I was recently looking in Caleb's baby book and noticed that there was nowhere to put all of his great new words and expressions. I'm afraid if I don't hurry up and write them down somewhere I will soon forget them....and they are far too precious to forget! So here are some:
Baya - blanket..or very specifically when a touch impatient "bo baya" - blue blanket
Raya - raisin....though just the other day he actually said the word "raisin" and it about broke my heart.
bana - banana....which used to sound an awful lot like baya
haredogo mommy - here you go, mommy.....can also sound much like, where did it go?
I seeping - I'm sleeping
Other unmistakable words and phrases that are coming out by the dozens:
My turn - this has been said for awhile now!
Another one
I like it
Good - mostly when asked how he slept or how his food was
balloon
My baya - this, too, has been around for a while
i wanna read da book
Mommy (or Daddy) holda you - mommy hold me (my personal favorite!)
Ok, this list is so pathetic. He says SO much more but I'm forgetting. Guess I'll have to start writing them down as I hear them....or maybe nobody cares but me! :)
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment