Friday, June 22, 2007

Have Patience

I've found myself singing the old Music Machine song "Have Patience" to Caleb quite often lately but need to remind myself of the same thing. Last night I dreamed that my water broke and I was headed to the hospital....only to wake up with that not being the case. I found out I was pregnant with twins, in my dream, but the doctor didn't realize it until I was walking funny. He then pulled out this sweet pair of glasses, like the old projector type ones, that let him see in my stomach and sure enough, there were two babies in there. Yikes. Sure glad I woke up, but I wish there had been some sort of progress. God's timing is best, I know, I just have to keep reminding myself of that truth. He has helped me greatly with the fear factor, and for that I'm extremely thankful. I still wonder what in the world Caleb is going to do all day while I'm getting used to things with the baby and feeding and all that good stuff, but there's no sense in worrying about another days' issues.

It was pretty cute, today Caleb and I were sitting on the couch and he looked at my belly and said, " I want to talk to baby Javin." I do too, buddy, but we have to have patience.

No comments: